Thought you’d seen it all with the North American International Auto Show in Detroit? Not quite! There’s still the 9th Annual Michigan International Auto Show in Grand Rapids! Buy your tickets online before you head over.
Head over to DeVos Place Thursday, February 1st – Sunday, February 4th, 2007 to check out the latest vehicles from over 32 manufacturers across the globe. Bring the whole family, and look for
- Million Dollar Motorway – over 14 vehicles each priced at least $100,000, including the $2.1 Million MC-12 Maserati, Bentley, Ferrari, Aston Martin and Cadillac.
- Gilmore Car Museum – featuring vintage cars including the 1967 Yenko Super Camaro, one of only 17 in the world, and be on the lookout for the 1982 DeLorean made popular in Back to the Future.
- Special Appearances by NASCAR drive Matt Kenseth and Indy 500 Champion Tom Sneva.
- Cogs the Interactive Robot.
- Plenty of Interactive Games and take a spin with the Micro-Reality Race Cars
- Chance to win a 2 year lease on a Hummer H3.
Check out Absolute Michigan’s multimedia presentation from the 2007 Grand Rapids Auto Show. It features interviews with show organizers, exhibiters and the Shop Rats.