Fall is a wonderful time to hit the road and explore Michigan. Whether you head out to a cider mill/u-pick, take a color tour, hunt, fish, hike or just wander the backroads in search of the state’s many hidden treasures, the next few months are ripe for the pickin’. Check out some of our favorite resources to help plan your fall excursion in Michigan…
- The Michigan Farm Market and U-Pick Directory is a guide to over 255 farm markets, u-pick operations and agricultural tourism opportunities throughout the state.
- If you’re looking for fabulous fall color, look no further than Michigan–it’s around nearly every bend in the road.
- Welcome travelers, immerse yourself in a land of crystal water, unspoiled trails and colors that didn’t come from a paint can. This fall, find out what pure feels like, visit soon.
- Michigan Wines calendar of events for September and beyond…
- All Thing Autumn from the West Michigan Tourist Association
- Up North Color Tour from News Up North
- Upper Peninsula of Michigan Suggested Fall Color Tours
- Michigan hunting provides exceptional opportunities for a wide variety of small and large game throughout the state.
- Whether its charter fishing, sport fishing, or a leisure day on the banks, you’re sure to get a great catch in Michigan.
- Pack the hiking boots and energy bars, Michigan’s trails and pathways beckon. You can find your footing at state and national parks and nature preserves, on rail-to-trail corridors–even along urban walkways.
- Surrounded by Great Lakes and rich in natural attributes, Michigan’s two peninsulas are dotted with 97 state parks, four national and numerous municipal parks.
- Things to do and see in the Upper Peninsula…
- Michigan’s Sunrise Side travel planner will provide you with a wide range of information that will prove helpful in making your family’s vacation plans.
Check out Absolute Michigan’s list of “Haunted Attractions”!!!
¬†Other sites of interest:
“Pumpkin Patches, Corn Mazes and More” can be found here
Check out the Traverse City Record Eagle Area guide here
Check out “Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales” web site
Drop by the Michigan Brewing Company and sample their “Screamin’ Pumpkin Spiced Ale”
Another great pumpkin brew is “Ichabod” by the New Holland Brewing Company¬†¬†