Their next Tweet & Taste takes place tomorrow night (Monday Jun 7 @ 8 PM). Sorry about the late notice. Featured will be the wines of the Old Mission Peninsula near Traverse City. The wines they will be tasting are:
- 2 Lads 2009 Pinot Grigio
- Black Star Farms Sirius Cherry Dessert Wine
- Bowers Harbor Vineyards 2006 2896 Langley (Meritage)
- Chateau Chantal 2009 Pinot Grigio
- Chateau Grand Traverse 2008 Ship of Fools
- Brys Estate 2007 Signature Red
- Peninsula Cellars – 2006 Gewurztraminer
Over at #TTMI on Twitter, Michigan Master Sommelier Claudia Tyagi aka winegenie is educating folks on the wines of Old Mission. Here’s a couple tweets – definitely try and pick up one or more of the bottles above and take part – it’s fun and you can do it in your PJs! (check the video below for a step by step explanation of TTMI).
For more about the Wineries of Old Mission Peninsula, see their web site at wineriesofoldmission.com and also check out this Winery Report on the Old Mission from Toledo Wines & Vines.