- Five separate times they heard someone walk up to their porch, tromp around, open and close the screen door then walk back down. They have looked on as the footstep sounds were in action but saw no one.
- An old woman stands over them in their bed; she doesn’t go away until the move toward her
- The man heard someone run across the living room as he lay on the sofa; he asked the spirit why and a woman’s voice answered “because I was embarrassed.”
- The sound of loud footsteps upstairs can be heard by the couple when downstairs
- The voice of a little girl told the male to stop whistling!
- Voices whisper unintelligible sentences while the woman is reading
- The door to the garage opens by itself
- The woman’s jewelry transports around the house (called an apport)
The couple has not sought help as far as I know but this is one of the more active locations I’ve heard of. Perhaps the ghosts will get fed up with this summer’s heat wave and move someplace cooler. My advice to that couple: leave some nice K-zoo cemetery brochures out and circle a few nice crypts.